The special CEAN Discovery Membership is your opportunity to participate within the CEA Chapter Network community as a member. We developed the CEAN Discovery Membership so that new members have the opportunity to attend CEAN Chapter events, and use the CEAN Chapter and National Forums while they are assessing their decision to become a CEA candidate. With the exception of an initial orientation Chapter meeting, CEAN membership will be required to attend Chapter events and to use the CEAN Forums.
A CEA candidate is a member who has made the commitment to enroll in the CEA designation course with the Canadian Institute of Certified Executor Advisors, once members have made the decision to enroll or have received their CEA designation, they would transition to regular Association CEAN membership.
It is important to understand that ongoing membership with CEAN will eventually require accreditation as a CEA.
*Discovery and Candidate Members are excluded from voting on matters of the Association, both National and Chapter, until such time as they are an Association Designate Member.
The following are the features of Discovery Membership:
- Low monthly fee of $17.50
- Discovery Membership is for a period not to exceed 12 months
- Cancel your Discovery Membership at any time
- Select membership to the Chapter of your choice
- Invited to register for physical Chapter events
- Access to the online Chapter Forum
- Access to the online National Forum
- Ability to post to registered Forums
- Exclusive member profile within the CEAN site/Forum
- Exclusive use of the secure private messages feature between members
Please follow the steps below to begin your CEAN Discovery Membership